RaVolt LLC is a residential, grid-independent solar and storage company based in Atlanta, GA. RaVolt operates across the country bringing a new, patented technology that is disrupting the utility, solar and battery storage markets.
The Solar Installation Foreman is responsible for on site coordination with subcontractors on all aspects of solar project installation, including racking layouts, installation for rooftop and ground mount, enclosure setting and installation, electrical installation, trenching, inverter and system commissioning and troubleshooting. This role is able to operate machinery such as skid-steers and mini excavators.
Essential Job Functions
● Pre-construction oversight on all phases of multiple concurrent solar installation projects, i.e., ground mounts, roof mounts, etc.
● Ensure safety, specification, and quality compliance.
● Onsite coordination of daily work to be conducted by RaVolt and its subcontractors.
● Provide electrical design review and analysis.
● Conduct project close-out activities.
● Assist with the sourcing of subcontractors
● Manage subcontractors.
● Proven management skills.
● Strong communication skills; self-motivated with ability to meet deadlines independently and as part of a team.
● Ability to forge positive working relationships with a wide variety of people.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Site visit/assessment as needed.
● 3+ years with electrical/solar experience. 2+ years with permitting and subcontractor sourcing
● High school graduate. Post high school education is a plus;
● Valid, clean state driver’s license;
● Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug screens, criminal background and DMV check;
● Willing to travel extensively;
● Certified skid-steer and all-terrain forklift operator;
● Proficiency in reading designs, plans, and equipment specifications;
● Basic computer skills including Microsoft office, uploading documents and pictures;
● Physical ability and willingness to work in outside conditions;
● OSHA 30 certification.
● Ability to read and understand Final Design Plans, Wiring Diagrams, and other installation instructions.
Complete the application below to be considered for this job opening.