RaVolt LLC manufactures a unique and patented microgrid, which serves as a whole home power plant using solar energy, advanced lithium ion batteries, generators and other power sources to supply redundant, reliable, and grid-independent power to residential and commercial clients. Our headquarters are in Alpharetta, GA and we are affiliated with a top 15 utility scale Engineering, Procurement and Construction company in the US. We are a dynamic team and maintain a high level of detail and professionalism while having fun growing an amazing and disruptive product.
The Product Manager’s responsibilities include leading the design, development, and manufacturing of the patented RaVolt whole-home microgrid power system. Coordinate with clients, suppliers, the operations team, sales, marketing, and other stakeholders to ensure requirements, design parameters, procurement choices and installation methods are consistent with product definition and market demands. Define new products and features, implement design changes, guide product development to enable new features, and solve technical challenges in the solar, energy storage, load management, and battery marketspace. Integrate physical plant, communications, IT and online management resources.
This position requires focus, attention to detail, and vigor to understand technical specifications and market trends. You will finalize prototypes, build vendor relationships, negotiate vendor terms and conditions and prepare prototypes as needed to develop the product and support a rapidly growing sales pipeline.
You should be very technically curious, hands on, and the type of person who looks at details to define solutions to complex technical challenges.
• Oversee the design, development, and manufacturing of the patented RaVolt whole-home microgrid power system and execute a robust procurement process and negotiate to ensure the best price, terms and highest product and service quality.
• Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure requirements, design parameters, procurement, and installation methods are consistent with product goals.
• Source suppliers, products, and services. Solidify Non-Disclosure Agreements and other necessary contractual agreements.
• Build strong, collaborative relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
• Define and communicate schedules and budgets.
• Track and document order arrivals, damages, and returns.
• Recommend alternative processes or systems for field repairs and complex installation situations, improvement in efficiency and accuracy; implement new ideas and strategies.
• Creation of Standard Operating Procedures and training documents as products evolve.
• Define and maintain product roadmap. Understand ESS market and competitive landscape.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other related field. Comparable experience considered.
• 3 years’ experience in product management, or solar, battery storage or other energy systems and projects, or experience in industrial automation and controls, or electrical integration.
• Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets.
• Experience with vendor relationships, equipment specification and procurement is a plus.
• Ability to schedule and procure key items, manage current manufacturing schedule, and new product development.
• Ability to work both independently and on a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail orientated.
• Strong research, analysis, and planning skills.
• Be a self-motivated problem solver and solution finder.
• Excellent written / verbal communication skills.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen & criminal background check.
• Product Manager may spend time at RaVolt’s main office and manufacturing facility in Alpharetta, GA. A home office is the primary work location.
• Preference is given to candidates in the Southeast region or willing to relocate.
• Light travel may be required.
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Laptop including design software
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage with employer contribution
• 401k in accordance with company policy
• Paid Time Off, with an escalating accrual schedule
• Eight company paid holidays per year
• Continuing Education support
• Growth opportunity in a growing business and industry
RaVolt LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Visit our website: www.ravolt.us